Thursday, December 14, 2017

Top 5 of 2017

With final exams coming up next week, this will be my last blog post for 2017 before I take a holiday hiatus. As I have traditionally done at the end of each year on my blog, below are my top 5 viewed posts for 2017:
  1. QR Code Running Dictation
  2. 4-Word Picture Stories
  3. Technology in a CI Classroom, part 1
  4. Focusing on the Basics of CI
  5. Presentations
This blog is now four years old. In December 2013, I began this blog, and quite honestly, I never envisioned so many people would be reading it. I am always so humbled to meet people in person at conferences who tell me that they read my blog and have found what I write to be very useful.

Thanks to all of you who read this blog and keep encouraging me to post. I appreciate that you think that I actually have something of value to say. Thanks also to all those CI teachers whom I so admire (see the sidebar for their blogs) and from whom I have learned so much - you are the ones whose voices are coming through in my posts.

Here's to continuing my CI journey in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment